Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You have weary eyes, today. Have you worked untill late night,yesterday does this sound natural?
- What does it mean 'your eyes are getting brown'?
- He pull his eyes from the camera lenses. (When he was taken a photo)彼はカメラのレンズから目線をはずした。 does this...
- Which is correct about 1) and 2) respectively? 1) ・a FM radio ・an FM radio 2) ・a UN decl...
- Which one is correct? Do you still see a problem? because it doesn't seem a problem to me anym...
- Is following sentence correct? - I knew his purpose from A to Z.
- This hairstyle fits you / This hairstyle suits you. What is the difference? Are both correct?
- There’s a lot of native English speakers There’re a lot of native English speakers Which one is c...
- I'm wondering what this caption means.
- What is special as for Canadian way of saying the word ''about''? How is that different from the...
- What do you call these Chinese dishes in English?
- Could you please read aloud the following sentence? I wrote a "2" on the photo on the far left...
- the sadness that I'm feeling is indescribable (does this sound natural?)