Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does it sound natural? I want to say this in business email. "By the way, I have a notice here f...
- By the way, learning a foreign language is kind of a rabbit hole to me in a good sense. The more ...
- ◼︎You’re bilingual, so may I ask a question? Which do you think is your first language, English o...
- Please correct my journal 🍊🍊🍊 It was a temperature like early summer on this day, so I made a ...
- hello can anyone tell me i want to write (cats houses ) do i need to put ( ' ) before the (s) ?
- If you say “I’m not boring?” and I say “not yet” does it mean you’re not boring until now?
- We sometimes use 'was-were' in the past tense. Sometimes we don't. How do we distinguish?
- Does it sound natural? "Our website has not been updated yet, so I just updated assets on the cu...
- What examples are there with the phrase 'Going Dutch'