Read more comments
- Is there a simple and casual way to answer "thank you" instead of the long term"you're welcome"? ...
- На русском, вы обычно пишете «лёгкий» лил «легкий» ?
- which is more used when writing korean
- 고기를 썰다と고기를 자르다は何が違いますか？ サムギョプサルは、자르다を使って、ステーキみたいなのは、썰다とかですか？？ では、料理するときに肉を切るは、どっちを使いますか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- I like to watch movie, have anyone can introduce me your favourite movie? I want to watch English...
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...
- I got a rip-off. Is this correct?
- Is “amongst” used correctly here? For me, the way it is used here is wired. The night sky was po...