Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- There’s a difference of 2 hours between Brazil and the US. Is this sentence correct? Do we need ...
- Is this natural in American English? It is said that as AI becomes smarter, it'll take over more...
- My friends "splited up" or My friends split up. ?????
- Does this sound natural? her boyfriend got cheated on by her and jumped off a two story buildi...
- Does this sound natural? "I suppose the variants of Covid-19 will take over the original one in ...
- I won't have gotten a part time job before I enter college Is it correct?
- It was (sensible / sensitive) of him to do so. Which one is correct and why?
- Bookish people are, we are meant to understand, keen readers of fiction. What is the meaning of...
- Hello Americans!, you are champions?🏆 Who want to be a champion? If you want to became a champi...
- I learned to drive with instructors. I learned to drive from instructors. Which one is correct?