Read more comments
- What is the difference between だろう and んだろう ?
- Can I use the 「ん／ぬ／ず」negatives with 「で」for the Negative Request? For example, could I say「食べんで／食べ...
- what does なんにしろ mean?
- 이걸 더 자연스럽게 말할 방법 없나요? 뭔가 말이 안되는거 같아서요 ㅜㅜ
- 1.小林さんは中国に行ったことがありますか。 ①小林さんは何度も中国に行きました。 ②小林さんは何度も中国に行きませんでした。 ③小林さんは一度中国に行きません。 ...
- わたしはプール_____泳いだことがあります。 ①と②の③に④で
- Is it right to say: I asked the policeman where was the library?
- Does this make sense? How can I say these more naturally?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Does “what’d you just say?” imply some kind of negative emotion?
- The older we get, the sooner external beaty disappear Is it natural?
- i want to know the meaning of it and that But *it's the little differences in our lives *that ma...
- Can you correct it based on Grammar pls?ot say it in a better way “Finally I found someone who l...
- I see a doctor every 4 weeks. I see a doctor every month. Which sentence is more natural? If y...