Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- Should it be "rent fee" or "rental fee"?
- Will that be all? That’ll be $7.50. Enjoy your meal. Will that be all? The total is $7.50. Enjoy...
- Can somebody tell me if there's anything wrong in this paragraph?
- Is "I am sitting on the fence" the same as "I am indecisive"? No, right?
- Which do you think is more natural? You can create your own by filling in the blank. ----- You ...
- She has for me a esteem bigger than I deserve. Does it sound natural, please?
- Do you want to get a refund? Would you like to have a refund? Would you like a refund? Do you ...
- Which one is correct? It’s a too difficult question. It's too difficult a question.
- Chandler said in Friends series: "Sounds like a date to me" . I know that he was making a joke. B...
- My mum asked me to pick the presents for the kids for children’s day today and she pays the money...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...