Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is the "on" optional somewhere in this dialogue? At the sports shop — What nice sneakers! C...
- We went for a drive along the beachside Does it sound natural?
- "curb your spending.", what does it mean roughly? Sentence: "You really need to curb your spend...
- i had been working before you come in this company is this correct?
- S1. The stock was about 7.8% up. S2. The stock was up about 7.8%. S3. The stock was by about 7.8%...
- S1. He is away two miles. S2. He is two miles away. Aee both sentences S1 and S2 correct English?
- Does this sound natural?↓ Hello, Prof. XXX I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking th...
- does this sound natural? I think i should put on a mask when i go out, cuz there's coronavirus ...
- What’s the difference between “rely on”and “depend on”?
- Are these sentences natural? I don’t want to take that madication. It makes me really drowsy.