Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Qué significa "what else"
- What does qué significa "he took the bit in his teeth" mean?
- ¿Qué significa o cómo se interpreta en español "like whole..."?
- What should I reply to this message? If you are in trouble or something , please don’t be afraid...
- Is "Cake" an uncountable noun or countable noun? If both are possible, then when are they used each?
- Is the word "eavesdrop" used in American English? Is it a commonly known word? Are there other sy...
- ''But is it enough by itself?'' is it correct?
- in the 4th exercise, it shouldn't be "Who does ride his bike?"?
- can you use "pretty" with boys?
- Is it correct? "I'm here to pick you up."
- 1. Let's imagine him being here. 2. Let's imagine him here. 3. Let's imagine that he is here. ...
- which one is more natural? 1) What do you think the answer is? 2) What do you think is the answer?
- "If you identify as lesbian, maam." 1. Is 'identify' a transitive verb? 2. Why is there no artic...