Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which country do you think the name "Edville" sounds from?
- alguien que hable inglés y desde practicar español. yo quiero practicar mi inglés.
- what is meaning of "No one's" why we add apostrophe then s. what does it mean ???
- does 'in general' mean 'roughly speaking'?
- What are the differences between these three phrases verbs; drop by, come by and stop by.
- We consider him to be our hero. He is considered to be our hero. I regard him to be a fool....
- FOOD DELIVERY PICK-UP ENTRANCE / ENTER WITH YOUR VEHICLE - Does this sign look natural? Hi, I’m ...
- Which do you think sounds more natural? I think #2 is grammatically correct, but I find #1 usages...
- Although, I've read this many time. I still don't know what the difference is. please tell me.
- "Her voice is breathtakingly beautiful and transparent." Is this sentence natural?