26 Dec 2016
Question about Korean
To practice my Korean, I am making a korean name for myself. I don't know what should be my surname as mine is African. Should I pick a random one? Also, I shortened my first name to Liah so would this be the Korean name: 리 아 ( lee ah) if not, please tell me the corrections
Read more comments
- Is the sentence “They release fake news more of the time” incorrect?
- when exactly is the plain form used? for example, when are all the times would you say (or write...
- is it right？Thanks. 感染を防ぐため、私の会社は 毎日 半数の人が 会社で働かせます、ほかの人は家で働かせます。 私は月曜日と木曜日に会社へいかせます。
- お目通り これは辞書にも載ってますし、意味や使い方を説明してくれてるサイトも見かけていますが、あまり使わない言葉ですか？ ある日本の方に、初めて見た、と言われたものでして・・・
- Is this right? He has this most amazing camera
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Is “Don’t bat an eye” a common expression? Cause’ I know what it means but someone told me it’s n...
- Is the pronoun “thee” still used anywhere? Also, can I say “What is the matter with thee?” as a j...
- I asked her out but she said No very flatly. Does this sentence sound natural ?
- He is sure to have done the work by tomorrow. 1. Does the sentence above make sense and work fin...
- Can you create an easy senecio where we use “You can’t get better than that”?