26 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- *she broke up with him because he was putting her on display in front of his friends and family. ...
- Is this correct “she had the best looks with red hair”
- Does off and on mean the same thing as intermittent or intermittently?
- A. He arrived on the top floor out of breath. B. I entered the room from the side entrance close ...
- How can ı imrove my writing skills , may you advice me some method of imroving my writing . such ...
- A. I signaled to him about the wrinkle on his tie. Is sentence A correct English?
- Gimme some sentences with «rather» plz
- *I appreciate if you send me a reminder text just like you did. *I appreciated the reminder text...
- "Regardless of whether they have done it or not ." is this sentence right?
- What is the difference between 'fog' and 'mist'?