Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? puedo ayudarlo
- How do you say this in English (US)? ¿Qué [pastilla/medicina] puedo tomar para el dolor de cabeza?
- en inglés puedo desir te quiero que no sea I love you
- which one sounds natural : I came across your video. encountered your video ran into you
- Put your phone on vibrate. Put your phone on vibration. Put your phone on vibration mode. ...
- Does NERD mean positive or negative? When I say “I’m a nerd”, what would you think?
- Should I use the plural form when expressing countable nouns with a decimal number? For example, ...
- for real can i say like 'we got his words for real.'? (we thought his words are real, we believed...
- "culture" Is my pronunciation correct?
- A: Have you watched Demon slayer? B: Yeah! That anime was insane! A: Yes, the anime was great! bu...
- Is the word ‘ain't’ commonly used? I barely hear it when someone says this word Like in the song...
- What does put someone on the spot mean?
- What does "dodge" mean? Can you show me example sentences with that word?