26 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you ask someone’s birthday? Is it “When is your birthday?” Or is it “what is your birthday?”
- my concentration is so bad does it sound natural?
- Can I say both "whatever" and "anything"? Does it sound natural? - What do you want to eat? - Wh...
- What do 'going at it' and 'feisty' mean here (from a TV show; Seinfeld)? Announcer: Well, we'r...
- having to convince people to buy something probably which they don't need and they can't afford, ...
- can i say "so sick" to something that is disgusting/cruel/brutal instead of something that is coo...
- He is engulfed by furious does it sound natural? or can you replace it with another term?
- I know this has nothing to with languages but please answer me.. today one of my “good” friends w...
- what does gain means? How can I make a sentence with that? and when can I use it?
- Can someone teach me English please?
- 我聽說過「早上好」、「晚上好」，台灣相對應的說法是「早安」、「晚安」。 請問大陸的朋友，你們會說「中午好」、「下午好」嗎？ 台灣的「晚安」也有good night的用法，大陸有相對應的用法嗎...
- 请问，你们觉得哪个免费的VPN比较好用？ 我朋友现在呆在中国，他以前用的VPN现在连不上。他说每天只用一个小时，不想用要钱的。安卓的.IOS的，都可以，请给我推荐一下。(我也知道不如用付钱的，不...
- When speaking English with Chinese friends, they often type "en" or "enen" what does this mean?