8 Nov 2019
Question about Arabic
This question is about Egypt. How would Egyptians feel if the country were to change it's official language from Arabic to Coptic? Not for liturgical reasons, but because, despite the Greek influence, Coptic is the most modern form of hieroglyphics.
Read more comments
- 会話練習のテーマは 「アルバイト中に気分が悪くなったので 店長に早退の許可を求める」 1グループの動詞は 「お」をつけ 「ます」を消し「します」 をつけると 謙譲語になりますが 例えば : おし...
- He has been gone for a while. He has been disappeared for a while. Are both the same thing?
- 那个地方 “酥心糖” 来了？ Where was 酥心糖 created?
- Taking the "green hat = cheating" as an example: What are some secret "things/rules" in Chinese c...
- I had an English teacher once, who said to us "off you go" in order for us to begin our English o...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What do you say “well done” in English? I want to know other expression.
- Which should I use, anything or something? Is there something/anything I can do for you? Is there...
- On my feedback of the recording homework, my teacher told me like that : "floating" cannot sound...
- Are these sentences correct? Did you say you would help me with my homework, right? Help me! I’m ...
- What does she say? crown, see, sink ?