Read more comments
- We can say: He is capable of doing something. Can we say: He is able of doing something? Why or...
- あなたは初心者としてはテニスがうまい。 【初心者として」は名詞ですか。 「として」は（助詞、名詞、動詞）ですか。
- whats is the incorrect word in the next sentence and why: Despite thet are small, ponies are stro...
- I`m writing my Journal. I`m happy if you correct my explanations. Job I raised in Yamaguchi C...
- It’s okay the word “ handkerchief “? It is for dance
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Whats the difference among "drop by", "come by" and "stop by" ?
- Would you tell me which is correct or more natural? (1) Her attitudinal change reflected her ...
- We think about you We think about of you which one natural?
- What does "Remember" mean here? Can I interchange it with "think about this"? If yes, the "this"...
- why this person says "happen" not happens or happened?