- 夜に、海は怖いい。 does this sound natural?
- 夜になると黒い雲はもうありませんでした。 I can't understand what do なると and もう mean. Can you help me?
- 夜になると黒い雲はもうありませんでした。 What does なると means? I understand all the other words in this sentence. C...
- *she broke up with him because he was putting her on display in front of his friends and family. ...
- Is this correct “she had the best looks with red hair”
- Does off and on mean the same thing as intermittent or intermittently?
- A. He arrived on the top floor out of breath. B. I entered the room from the side entrance close ...
- How can ı imrove my writing skills , may you advice me some method of imroving my writing . such ...
- A. I signaled to him about the wrinkle on his tie. Is sentence A correct English?
- Gimme some sentences with «rather» plz
- *I appreciate if you send me a reminder text just like you did. *I appreciated the reminder text...
- "Regardless of whether they have done it or not ." is this sentence right?
- What is the difference between 'fog' and 'mist'?