Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what 'navigate' means? how's it different from 'browse'? The all-digital vaccine proof process r...
- "I should've known my place from the start." is this correct?
- The answer to this question is “ used to “ , why is “ should “ strange?
- Which does sound natural? I'll probably fall tomorrow's exam. I would probably fall tomorrow's ...
- Which one is correct? "Take your clothes off" or "Take off your clothes" Is there a rule for this?
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but for one reason or another, my weight is plate...
- Hello. What does homer mean in " You got it homer. " Please?
- much food or much foods which one is right?
- Is this sentence correct? Something must have been wrong with him to do such a thing.
- 1. The machine is available where needed. 2. The machine is available where the machine is needed...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- what does "baepsae" mean? I was listening to a kpop boy group called Bangtan Boys (BTS) the song ...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- Why do Koreans actually say "dae" or "crae" when they say "yes" if the word for yes is 예?