- How do people put he/him or she/her on their socmed? And what does it mean?
- "The volume adjuster is broken on the CD player, so I can't ajust the volume." Hello! Do you t...
- Can “bait” and “lure” be synonymous?
- For all intents and purposes, someone is pulling strings behind the governor. He is just manipul...
- "The sun is really strong in summer, so it's a good idea to stay in shades as much as you can." ...
- How do the Americans spend mother's day?Giving flowers & letters? Cooking dinner for them?
- does this phrase make sense? "That's the most I can tell you"
- Would you say ''specialize into''?
- *he just pulled up but he doesn't wanna come in. *I'll pull up to your house in a few minutes I'...
- There's a problem with my room. There are problems with my room. Are these correct?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- Would you please help me? https://youtu.be/LEuFJNjKJh4 From 2:35 to 4:00 Mom : .....? Kid:...
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Is the word 버터 (butter) used in Korean slang? If so, what does it mean?