27 Dec 2016
Question about Japanese
I know bowing is obviously a huuugee thing in Japan.. I'm pretty sure when you see someone you know very well and are very close to them, you do a very slight bow or even just kinda nod/bow with your head😂 So, my question is.. I'm aware that you bow about 15 degrees when you see someone that is at the same social ranking as you.. And I also know you bow 30-45 degrees to someone who is at a higher social ranking (like your boss).. And you bow 45-70 degrees to someone like the emperor (very, very high respect).. Okay, so, how do I measure the degrees of bowing correctly? I wouldn't want to bow too little or too much to anyone.
- I'll be thankful if you provide me with some adjectives and other words that collocates with "Enc...
- Which one is the correct sentence? “Our English lesson finishes at 5 o’clock” or “Our English le...
- Which one is correct? ich habe zu faulenzen aufgehört ich habe faulenzen zu aufgehört ich habe...
- What is the word you say after you introduce yourself? It starts with "ㅂ"
- Is this common nowadays? Whyever
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- That's an upcoming event,if it weren't like that. Is that correct?
- Please correct my journal 🍑 I used a credit card for the first time to pay for an online Engli...
- How long have you been in Japan? When did you come to Japan? Do they mean the same thing? I...
- Could you explain to me what this "not" is? I think the sentence would be better if the "not" was...
- I get kinda excited when I see a word or expression in shows that I’ve just learned. Does this so...