27 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1. I feel still weary. 2. I still feel weary. Are both sentences 1 and 2 above all correct English?
- I'm wondering what the last sentence (Computer says no you can’t... gains) says. Does it mean co...
- What’s difference between «man» and «men»?
- Is it common to use “ticked off”??
- Ma = My Is that right?
- Which one is correct or commonly used hope everything is going well at your end or hope everythi...
- It looks like snow. It looks like it's going to snow. Are they the same? Thank you.
- whats the suitable answer? Heeelp
- Why can’t (C)promoting be correct?? The answer is (A)directing but I think (C) is also OK…
- I found out that the phrasal verb PUT ON has 17 MEANINGS 😨. But you, as native do you use all of ...
- Qual È l'origine del detto "Nel culo alla balena"?
- Volevo chiedere se sarebbe possibile ... E" naturale? o serve il congiuntivo?
- Cosa significa "copia della contabile"? Si tratta di un bonifico bancario
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?
- che vuole dire quando si dice"porca eva"o "porco giuda"？ sono insulti molto gravi e offensivi opp...