- What does it mean in other words? (only marked with capital letters) : This spring, THE STAGE VER...
- Can I use those words “In addition" and "besides“ as the same meaning ? I want to know the sente...
- I had words with my ex-boyfriend yesterday! It sucks. does this sound natural?
- can I say "I'm relaxing" if my friend asks what I'm doing
- Please stay with me. Please stick with me. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Who else is ready? Who else is coming? Who else wants to eat? Are these expressions natural?
- Who else is ready? Anyone else are ready? Are these expressions similar and natural?
- What day of the week is today? Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? -- The octopus can change its color to blend into its environment. --...
- How do you say "彼は友達ができてから、外で遊ぶようになった。" in English? Can I say "He has come to start to play ou...
- Does this question sound natural in English? Do you use a drawing tablet and do your artwork o...
- Stick your tongue out. Stick your tongue in. Do they make sense? Thank you.
- Why do we say "I'm walking down THE street" if really what we do is walking down A street?