Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Do you think that what language is the most difficult?
- I am interested in improving my skills in English. OR? I am interested in improving my English. ...
- your nudes have leaked on reddit. go check it out can anyone make this natural?
- What kind of accent do you think he has? His English basically sounds like Australian to me since...
- Which one is correct and sounds natural? GO GET READY GO TO GET READY
- their lives enter the final countdown to end in second. Does this sound natural?
- People say that I'm too old to get married. Is this expression natural?
- Hello, This is "remains of pizza" OR "leftover pizza". Which one is better, correct?
- Should I say "He is one of the most controversial writer" or "He is one of the most controversial...
- What’s your favorite book written in English? (Also, is my question worded naturally?)