Read more comments
- 'beginner English learner' or 'English learner beginner' Which is more natural?
- I'm a beginner! How should I memorize English pronunciation? I want to know how should I move my...
- I'm a real beginner at Japanese. (My friend said this but I'd say "in" Japanese. Does the "at" wo...
- Is this natural as spoken English? He suggested her going to the beach the next weekend.
- Is this natural as spoken English? You don't realize how wonderful your hometown is until you le...
- What a verb could I use to say “She ______(reveal; didn’t keep or smth like this) my secret”?
- is this natural? 이 앨범을 기다리고 있었다 💚 드디어 나왔어 ㅠㅠ (I've been waiting for this album, it's finally out...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- If I want to say “The number of movies I have watched is more than anyone else in the world”, cou...
- What is Sunday school?
- TOEIC test on March 8 is announced to call off due to influenced by coronavirus. Is this grammat...
- Is the sentence correct? If he could have made those free throws, he should have gotten 30 point...
- Take your umbrella in case it should get rain in the evening. This is okay??