Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 'beginner English learner' or 'English learner beginner' Which is more natural?
- I'm a beginner! How should I memorize English pronunciation? I want to know how should I move my...
- I'm a real beginner at Japanese. (My friend said this but I'd say "in" Japanese. Does the "at" wo...
- I enjoyed the movie very much, I wish I ____the book from which it was made. A-Have read B-Had re...
- My classes usually last longer than we had set up. It might end up be about 2 hours and more. D...
- Everytime you leave me 1° "something inside of me dies" or 2° "something inside me dies"?
- *she broke up with him because he was putting her on display in front of his friends and family. ...
- Is this correct “she had the best looks with red hair”
- A. I signaled to him about the wrinkle on his tie. Is sentence A correct English?
- Gimme some sentences with «rather» plz
- *I appreciate if you send me a reminder text just like you did. *I appreciated the reminder text...
- "Regardless of whether they have done it or not ." is this sentence right?
- What is the difference between 'fog' and 'mist'?