Read more comments
- いつも - always よく - often ときどき - sometimes たまに - ocassionally あまり - ? ぜんぜん - ?
- いつも同じ物語だ。 does this sound natural?
- いつも、いつも、 ありがとうございます！
- Hello, I want to know if this phrase is actually used by natives. 꿩 먹고 알 먹는다
- 我不知道哪个是正确答案。其实我也不懂这句子是什么意思。 ______海峡两岸还处于分离状态，______每个炎黄子孙都深信两岸统一是历史潮流。 A. 因为。。。所以 B. 即使。。。也 C...
- 「運転するのか?」or 「運転できるのか?」? (Meaning "can you drive?")
- Is this a correct statement? Is his natural? 저는 고양이를 먹고 싶지 않습니다. 저더 과일을 먹고 싶지 않습니다. I learned ...
- Is it "elle fait du volley-ball" or "Elle joue au volley-ball"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Are there any other ways to say "You're welcome"?
- Which does native prefer "good morning" or "morning"?
- Does “just saying” mean “don’t take it seriously”? Thank you in advance!
- How did you memorize Japanese words?
- Those sentences below are about soccer. If there're any strange or unnatural ones, please let m...