27 Dec 2016
- To native speakers, how much kanji do you use in daily life? Just curious.
- "Take your time" in Portuguese -> "Toma o seu tempo" "Leve o tempo" "Dê um tempo" Are these sent...
- I’ll take a part-time job interview sometime. Are there useful expressions to remember ? Please ...
- Does hit me up mean the sme thing as ”Let me know”?
- Can "run up" be used to imply "run to the full speed"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Do you have available seats in her class now? ↑ Is it natural? I want to enroll my daughter in n...
- Could you please tell me which of the following sentences is correct? A. Do you prefer teaching ...
- I'm wondering what "ends by getting lost" means in the text. Any comments would be appreciated.
- How to answer the question “what’s your implement?”
- What do you call this?