10 Nov 09:51 PM
Read more comments
- if the preposition “at” codes a situation in which the trajector and landmark are construed as po...
- When you say "bogged down", which preposition is commonly used the most? "With", "at" or "by"? E...
- How do you say this in English (US)? What preposition is correct: Our law firm provides the full...
- What does 雨がふっていたので出かけたくなくなった mean?
- What does just hanging out mean?
- What does “¡que aproveche!” mean?
- What does 那么小的胸 mean?
- What does Prolly mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?