Read more comments
- For Americans, is it sometimes difficult to hear British English?
- Americans don't like English accent , do they? I am a little confused
- Americans don't like English accent , do they? I am a little confused …
- what does 「ぞ」 mean at the end of the sentence?
- Вы для чего-то взяли и прослушку или там отслежку в сетях установили. А вот если бы я узнала, ч...
- I'm writing an opinion essay on circuses and I want to say that " a lot of people feel like they ...
- Bonjour. Pouvez-vous corriger mon exposé? Merci! Utilisez les expressions suivantes: être à la...
- When do you say "Aye" instead of "Yes" 'Yeah" and "Yep"? I don't know the nuance...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Hello! I have a strange question :) Why do you call all Russian rulers tsars? The last tsar of Ru...
- I am a girl,i wanna a English name. Could please give me a English name?
- Two different questions What’s paralyze ? What’s sleep paralysis?
- What is the difference between "many" and "much"?
- 金沢大学2018年第3問 英作文の添削をお願いします。 写真が問題です。 I think that Style B is better than Style A. I have three...