Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What do DIG IN and PUMPED TO mean?
- Why does “either” have two different pronunciations?
- Which is the most common way to say that? I got into a car accident. I had a car accident. I was...
- “I’m thinking it’s about time to move on.” Does this sound natural? Or should I say “I’m thinking...
- i have a question about an english sentence... the sentence is from an article. please read i...
- in what situation would you use this phrase "pretty much"
- Can I say: You should talk to your doctor first coz that diet should be dangerous. When I wan...
- "I studied english almost all day today." Is this sentence correct?
- what is "the cat's whiskers"?
- Is the word "CPR" commonly used? Do most of the adults know this word?