12 Nov 02:00 AM
Question about Simplified Chinese (China)
How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? Many critics are already questioning the practicality of Masdar, claiming that by the time the city is built, many of the technologies on which its foundations are based will become outdated.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? No, lo siento amigo no sé dónde queda. No estoy familiarizad...
- How do you say this in Korean? hello, my name is Kayana.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 気をつけて
- How do you say this in German? non sei obbligato (you are not obbligated)
- How do you say this in German? softdrink (such as soda, sprite, coca cola)
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?