Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- I was wondering if you guys could give me an advice on 訓読み and 音読み readings, I don't know if I sh...
- How can i form a question with "How long + the appropriate tense" in this case; His grandmother o...
- How is my korean writing? Is it neat enough?
- What's the difference between "You can jump twice as high as me." and "You can jump twice higher ...
- Hello. What is the guy talking about? "Das sieht im Dunkeln bestimmt sehr schön aus!" Thank you.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Is the sentence correct? Not only to learn that, we have to do applications!
- The sentence is not correct, right? We have to finish the assignment until the due date.
- thats not it its not that how are they used differently?
- I know that perception of some music can be absolutely different depending on lots of factors. O...
- The rain sure has got me worried. The rain sure has me worried. We've got you surrounded. We have...