Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- １：森の中に入った。 ２：森の中に入っていた。 上に違いがありますか。
- What is the meaning of "old school" in the following phrase: Call me old school but hey I'm...
- What does this mean?
- Calm down please. It's not that big deal. Is this correct?
- 常体の作文には「◯◯ておらず」という表現を使ってもいいですか？ これは丁寧な表現なので常体の作文には使われないと思っていたが、先生の書いた文章にこれを見かけて、疑問に思ってなりません。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- I respect him I respect to him. I respect for him. Are they all correct?
- " This is a unique situation for me being a first year student at IWU " Do I have to insert a ...
- When jets push out smoke from their nozzles, is the term called "smoke out" used?
- What do you think of the Hong Kong issue?
- You seem to lose fear of me. Are you crazy? Is this correct?