12 Nov 04:25 PM
Question about English (US)
What does 大切な物なら壊したんだ 明かりの灯らないホールケーキ mean?
I wanted to use some Japanese songs for a project I'm doing in my English class. However, not all of the English translated lyrics make sense and I was hoping someone could help me!!
Read more comments
- What does “what is 2020 have in store for you ?” mean?
- What does アメリカの方だったんですね mean?
- What does THẢ THÍNH XÀM mean?
- What does chén nhau mean?
- What does purty mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?