12 Nov 05:24 PM
Read more comments
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Do you know “paper tiger”？
- tengo triste o soy triste
- 「今日は日曜日ですね。 １．日曜日は仕事に行きますか ２．日曜日は仕事に行くんですか」 ２番目の文は１と２とどちらがふさわしいですか。 「~んです」の意味がよくわかりません😢 お願いします🙏🙏
- Is this phrase correct? "Make me stronger, able to never fall, give me a limit because I need ...
- Hello, would you say "$4.5 billion dollars WAS spent" or "$4.5 billion dollars WERE spent" ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Does the following sentense sound natural? Keyakizaka Street is the best spot to enjoy the Chris...
- ex) He is not only good at english but also good at soccer. Is this correct??
- Hello. I have a grammar question. Is the following sentence correct? The bookstore is situated...
- The picture below is from a game. And I found out that "These blast points, too accurate for ___...
- "You're in Room 7, top of the stairs." In this sentence, what does "top of the stairs" mean? ...