- 母は妹を買いに行かせる 母は妹に買いに行かせる 母は妹を雑誌を買いに行かせる 母は妹に雑誌を買いに行かせる この4つの文に間違いがありますか。特に 助詞
- What does this photo say
- Does this make sense? The man got the accident while he was crossing the crosswalk.
- 我是日本人，住在愛知縣。 我在名古屋的一家公司工作。 我喜歡中國菜，但是不能吃太辣的。…這些句子自然嗎？
- How do you say this in English? A pedestrian crossing???
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- Why can’t I choose “saw” in the question 249?
- what means 'come/get to grips' what the heck is "grips" and why I coming to it? lol
- You went to the library and you wanted to read a book about animals. But you didn't know where th...
- The option C in the sentence below is incorrect, but I don't know how to correct it. -----------...
- The option B in the sentence below is(supposed to be) incorrect, but I don't know how to correct ...