Read more comments
- (この靴) サイズがちょどいいけど、素材はあまり気にいらない。 does this sound natural?
- この靴は僕にか買された。 does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? “If you were chosen as a representative of your country in the intern...
- 例えば会社の面接などに露出のひどい服装で来るのを とっぴな姿・服装 のように「とっぴな」を使えますか？
- I give my son 1500 yen every month as allowance. Is this sentence natural?
- Does this sound natural? “Which do you prefer watching a movie in the movie theater or watching...
- Can you use both ~합니다 and ~요 endings in the same paragraph, even though one is high formal and th...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- would you check each sentence ? Native speakers use them ? if it's not ,please correct them. 1. ...
- In I find myself addressing him as I would a friend of my own age, why is it that "do" is not req...
- Which one is correct? Have you gone to the bathroom? Have you been to the bathroom?
- “I would love to not watch TV.” Is this sentence natural? Does this have the same meaning as “I d...
- Is this right? I can't do this no more