- これ後で公園へ行きます。 この後で公園へ行きます。 After this, i will go to the park. どちらが正しいですか。
- I can’t seem to find it. I can’t find it. Could you tell me how the two are different?
- Is this grammatically correct?: Compra uno ahora!
- I’m sending my Japanese friend a link to a YouTube video and I want to say something like “Maybe ...
- Why is it here "ذَهَبَ" and not "يُذهِبُ" ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- What does “wise” mean when it’s put after a word(maybe a noun)?
- What does “basic” mean when it’s said to mean to insult someone?
- I got hit on/in my head Which one is correct?
- I don’t like a snake. I don’t like snakes. How different do the two sound to native English speak...
- I want him dead I want him safe people drop "to be" in the "I want xx to be ~~" structure when i...