Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- play bowling or go bowling? "i want to play bowling with you" or "i want to go bowling with you"
- Are they correct?
- cost significanltly Or cost heavily
- Does the following sentence sound natural? Actually, the both relations between Japan and China,...
- What is the pronunciation law of glottal stop/t/? I feel that some native speakers will pronounc...
- Would you spell the abbreviation of "National Geographic" as "NatGeo" or "Nat Geo"?
- hi guys I have a question 1. Arriving there, I found a girl . 2. I found a girl , arriving t...
- Is this correct: what was the name of the hiking trail that we went today? Does it have any name?
- A framed print might be a good choice while choosing a business gift. Does this sound natural?
- Hi, Could I use B in place of A? i.e. Are both the same? A : A good time to get rid of thing...