Read more comments
- What is the difference between I think ... and I guess ... ?
- Which I think you shouldn't . sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between think of and think about ?
- I’m gonna see if my friend at school can help me with this
- 「体を悪くする」という言い方を教科書で見ました。 私の考えでは、体が悪くなるのは自然なことですから、「体を悪くする」という使い方は違和感を感じてしまいます。 日本人の方はどう思いますか。
- 您可以更正本段中的错误吗？ 谢谢。 我有很多爱好，但是我最大的爱好是阅读。业余时间 我常常在看书. 以前, 我喜欢阅读很多类型的书，但现在我常常读法语书，因为我正在学习法语。 因此，我可以学习生...
- Is this sentence gramatically correct? I hope being supported by people like you if i ever visit ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- what means 'come/get to grips' what the heck is "grips" and why I coming to it? lol
- You went to the library and you wanted to read a book about animals. But you didn't know where th...
- The option C in the sentence below is incorrect, but I don't know how to correct it. -----------...
- The option B in the sentence below is(supposed to be) incorrect, but I don't know how to correct ...
- Does this sound natural? “Do you think children should choose the food they eat by themselves o...