15 Nov 03:26 AM
Question about English (US)
Hey！I would like to improve my English！I decided to read some English books or novels. I would like to ask what novels do the elementary or junior highschool kids often read in US. And what method do you improve your vocabs when you was young？Thank you very much！
Read more comments
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. does this sound natural?
- 请问，这个句子里“还不挑”啥意思？ 你男神还挺多，还不挑
- Is this right? 여행 걸을 수있게 일해요.
- 「お譲りできるブロマイドこちらになります。こちらでよろしいでしょうか？」 何を答えればいいですか？
- What does a company mean when it says: "We position ourselves as being the single reference point...
- How do you pronounce this? August 13 1. August thirteen 2. August thirteenth 3. August the th...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Is this right? I can't do this no more
- Is that any way to greet your friends? Or Is that the way to greet your friends?
- Which one is right? *As if I give a shit what they think *Like I give a shit what they thing
- "How come you don't keep an umbrella in your locker, you know, to keep your books company." For ...
- Which is natural, I *couldn’t* understand what you were talking about. or I *wasn’t able to* u...