15 Nov 04:39 AM
Question about English (US)
Why Americans pronounce him alot of time like em, example I saw him "I always hear them pronouncing him like em or something similar to em or them but not even close to sound just like him" CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW AMERICANS PRONUNCE HIM IN THE DAILY BASIS IN A CASUAL CONVERSATION
Read more comments
- For Americans, is it sometimes difficult to hear British English?
- Americans don't like English accent , do they? I am a little confused
- Americans don't like English accent , do they? I am a little confused …
- Whew! Congress has whipped up a huge spending deal barely a week shy of the December 20 funding d...
- It is on top of her head. It is on the top of her head. What is the difference?
- Does learning common words and phrases and learning about making sentences come first before lear...
- ทำไมทุกคนบอกว่าเชียงใหม่เป็นเมืองใหญ่ที่สุดอันดับสองหรอตะ รู่สึกว่าโคราชใหญ่กว่าค่ะ 🤔
- Can you say 그레 in formal situations too or is it just casual? btw sprry If I spelled that wrong
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Is this right? I can't do this no more
- Is that any way to greet your friends? Or Is that the way to greet your friends?
- Which one is right? *As if I give a shit what they think *Like I give a shit what they thing
- "How come you don't keep an umbrella in your locker, you know, to keep your books company." For ...
- Which is natural, I *couldn’t* understand what you were talking about. or I *wasn’t able to* u...