Read more comments
- I give my son 1500 yen every month as allowance. Is this sentence natural?
- Does this sound natural? “Which do you prefer watching a movie in the movie theater or watching...
- Please help me to correct these sentence. 1. If the iPhone 11 were cheaper, I would buy it. ...
- A:この里芋が緑になってるんですけど、緑の方が美味しいんです！なので、当たりです。 B:やりー！やりー ここの「やりー」ってどういう意味ですか
- Is it really important to learn Korean with Romanization? I seem to be learning two languages ins...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- would you check each sentence ? Native speakers use them ? if it's not ,please correct them. 1. ...
- In I find myself addressing him as I would a friend of my own age, why is it that "do" is not req...
- Which one is correct? Have you gone to the bathroom? Have you been to the bathroom?
- “I would love to not watch TV.” Is this sentence natural? Does this have the same meaning as “I d...
- Is this right? I can't do this no more