Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- what does"run together" mean? the article la tends to run together with the first syllable of the...
- Yes, I hadn't thought about it, but it is a phrasal verb. Yes "get" would otherwise have it's bas...
- When you introduce yourself(like you meet someone for the first time), what do you usually talk a...
- Which do you usually read 10:30, "ten thirty" or "half past ten"?
- is it correct？Thanks へんな音がしますから、内で探しているので、それは冷蔵庫のドアが開いているの警告の音です。 誰か 冷蔵庫のドアを閉まることをわすれましたね。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Can you understand me?
- when someone said something, I dont think so. I think not. what is the difference?
- Is this right? *If I went to the party, I wouldn't have money My question is also if I should pu...
- The letter does not explicitly comment on whether Democrats would oppose other potential witnesse...
- What is the most commonly used chat app in English speaking countries?