Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? 토하다 ( like this image)
- I have no images. I have no image. Which one is right?
- She explained the image was taken from a patient at ECC who suffered from a serious eye disease d...
- "I wish I shall be in London now" does it sounds clear?
- Which are the correct answers? And why? Singular and Plural: The fox's fur is so beautiful! The ...
- Does this sound natural? We might justify colleagues who think that programs, which have pot...
- Are endive and chicory the same thing?
- you’ll / you'll “gurl” / "gurl" Does this make any difference? My apostrophe and quotation mark...
- which one is correct: people aged 35 to 44 or people from 3 year olds to 44 year olds
- “In silent” and “in silence” which one is correct?
- Hi, does this sound natural? A 40 percent discount until 100 dollars will apply to your bag if y...
- Is the expression “go against the grain” commonly used?
- I finally received the grammar book I bought from the U.K.. Although I have read a book suggestin...