Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Thank god he got his confidence back
- How do you punctuate this when stating a sentence that ends with "right?" but not really asking f...
- He has a little confidence. He has a little bit of confidence. Are they the same? Thank you.
- Roses have thorns. Hedgehogs have _______ What is the word for that?
- Hey! How do you call it in English? (: https://www.google.co.il/search?q=%D7%9E%D7%99+%D7%A2%D7%...
- What is the difference between a little and some? I have a little money I have some money
- Shitted on 'em, man I just shitted on 'em. What does this mean?
- is "take a hike mike" a rude expression?
- wich one sounds more natural?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...