16 Nov 2019
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- This chair is comfortable to sit. Does this sound natural?
- It’s bored stuff, right? (=Is it too boring?) I want to use “stuff”
- This is from “How I Met Your Mother ” Robin went through tough breakup. Ted and Barney are tal...
- What is another way to express this thought (I can't understand it)? He knew his career was on t...
- Please correct my journal 📚📕📖 Recently I found an interesting book. The book was written by...
- Is are you still awake and are you still up the same thing? If so which one do people use more?
- Does this sound natural? She received more money from her sister than she could spend.
- Prices have increased.= Prices have gone up. ? Is it went up or gone up?
- Please help. Which of the following two sounds natural? 1, my favorite fruit is apples because th...