Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I found in a textbook but never really heard it: that pearl necklace is very becoming to. Do peop...
- Is it classic or classisc? A noun referring to smth traditional.
- I’ve been studying for 2 hours straight Does it sound natural?
- Me and math are really incompatible Does it sound natural?
- good evening ,everyone. Please,i have got a question:are these two terms synonyms? sake/interest....
- how would you interpret the sentence "nine times out of ten I'm in my feelings"?
- Can I ask you a question? Can I ask a question? Can I ask a question to you? Are these expre...
- Does this sentence sound natural? My room is so empty that in the rainy summer days to avoid the...
- I still doze off sometimes. Is it correct sentence? Doze off= nap are the same?!
- Correct me : in schools, technology can provide contents with amazing graphics.
- Park Bong Pal - I'm watching a show and the girl laughed and said that it's good that his name is...
- people always say "kiyo" it means cute right? how do u write it in Korean, cause when I search it...
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?