Read more comments
- the headquarters is considerring him as a northern branch chief does this sound natural?
- Please show me example sentences with headquarters .
- It was officially launched at the headquarters of UNESCO. does this sound natural?
- "you had to say" here is like "you have said" or "you said?
- What part of this sentence sounds strange? “It is cold for the children to play outdoors today”
- 私は今月のてんてこ舞いで、休む余裕が少ない。なので、冬休みが始まり次第、温泉地でのんびりして英気を養おうと思う。温泉に浸って、旅館ならではの料理を味わうに越したことはない。 >>この文章は自然...
- sup,guys I have learn English a year for passing the English proficiency test (like japanese prof...
- Исправьте мои ошибки, пожалуйста! Мы рады, что если вы что-то узнали о Японии из нашей презентаци...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- what's difference between 'Final exam ended' and 'Final exam finished'?
- Does this make sense? The man got the accident while he was crossing the crosswalk.
- The following sentences are from an English test. I really have no idea why "for" was added at t...
- Why can’t I choose “saw” in the question 249?
- 1.push individual boundary 2.Happy and fulfilled as we are when we deliver outstanding performa...