Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1. The problem is as simple. 2. The problem isn't as simple. Which sentence is correct?
- Hi, I would like to find a friend or a girlfriend to just talk and talk about the problems becaus...
- 1."She could have just as easily been born with fair hair." 2. "She could have as easily been b...
- why is "just cheap and trusts me" is wrong i know it's wrong but i need the reason
- How can I know what 'blunt' exactly means in a sentence when this word has opposite definitions a...
- A. "The problem can be solved twice as easily this way" B. "The problem can be solved two times ...
- Does this sound natural? "It is often pointed out that whether people wear masks is affected by ...
- When to use But and However?
- How do you call them? Dried prunes?