Read more comments
- What verbs and phrasal verbs do you often use with "responsibility" and "obligation?" I'd apprec...
- She isn't known What is the verb tense?
- About the verbs, such as to hold , to constrain, and to suppress , which one fits best the senten...
- please correct this to natural. “we can be drugs for each other. no need other than us and no ne...
- What is a "Steinicht"? No dictionary I have looked in has the definition.
- Explaining and questioning rules Connect the words to make phrases. 1.Says ...
- Hi friends, I’m confused between がand は(as always) Why in this sentence we use が instead of は 教室に...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- queria perguntar se vocês tem alguma dica para mim que sou timido,introvertido e com problemas de...
- What does “top-tier” mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...
- If I’m writing an essay is it okay to conclude with “in a nutshell” ?