Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I haven’t slept well for days. Can I also say, “I haven’t had a good sleep for days.”?
- Does this sound natural? -- The slope was so steep that I got off my bike and walked up. -- T...
- Is "dwindle" formal enough in a formal essay?
- 1. You can use either of the computers. 2. You can use either computer. Are both the same and...
- Is this grammatically correct ? Between him and I Between he and I Between him and me Between h...
- On a scooter : how can you understand if it is a motorcycle or not?
- "Is now 500ms too high" and "is still 500ms too low" are not very clear. Please explain. Thank you.
- I was really tired yesterday because I had been getting up really early recently. Hello! Do y...
- How would you read this sentence out loud? - "New episode premiers 5/14." 5/14 is a date but I ...
- Is this natural? I’m working at a hospital 3 days a week.